When you think of the word “dentures,” maybe you imagine a weird picture in your mind of George Washington and his supposed wooden dentures (which had to be the most painful things ever). Or maybe you remember watching a Rugrats cartoon episode where the grandfather’s teeth fell out, and it seemed pretty funny at the time. Or maybe your experience with dentures is a bit more traumatizing, and go all the way back to when you saw your own grandpa’s teeth sitting in a cup on a bathroom sink, and maybe there were some bloodcurdling screams and some nightmares, but you can’t really confirm that at this point.
Anyway, the point is, modern cosmetic dentures are probably not what you’re expecting at all…
- The goal with modern dentures like these is to make them comfortable enough to wear all the time, as natural-looking as your normal teeth would be, and all with as little pain and as little cost as possible.
- Everything from the color of your gums to the ideal natural length of your teeth is taken into consideration when a denturist is creating your new teeth.
- Modern dentures are made with high-quality manufacturing technology that ensures minimal shrinking and warping between the initial mouth mold and the actual finished product.
- Not only does this mean that cosmetic dentures are more comfortable to wear all the time, but they fit your mouth as closely as possible and offer great stability, no matter what foods you’re eating.
- Whether you’re looking for a full set of dentures or partials to fill in individual teeth, cosmetic dentures are custom-created and adjusted by your denture clinic to fit your mouth perfectly.
- And best of all, even the most afforable dentures will last for years with proper care, cleaning, and with regular check-ups at your local dentist’s office.