If you are looking for a cheap cosmetic dentist, then you will want to read some cosmetic dentist reviews, search cosmetics dental, find a cosmetic dentist, and top cosmetic dentist. Cheap cosmetic dentists are not necessarily easy to find since cosmetic dentistry is not a cheap form of dentistry. However, many dentists run specials for new patients and some dentists are definitely cheaper than others. Just keep in mind, you may not want to go for the absolute cheapest dentist you find because the quality of the work may suffer with a cheap cosmetic dentist. You will want to find a cheap cosmetic dentist that is in the middle of the road with prices. Then you are guaranteed good service and fairly good prices.
Depending on what kind of service you are looking for you may be limited in your choices. Only 10% of all dentists in the U.S. perform dental implant procedures. If you are looking for a cheap cosmetic dentist to perform a dental implant, they are the only cosmetic dental procedure to give the look and experience of real teeth. Approximately 15 million Americans have dental implants. Perhaps you are looking for a cheap cosmetic dentist to fix your smile.
Professional teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental procedure right now in the U.S. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), 99.7% of American adults feel that their smile is linked to the quality of their social assets. The AACD states that 74% of Americans feel that an unattractive smile can ruin your chances of career success. You definitely want to keep your mouth in good working order because by the time you reach age 74, about 26% of all Americans have lost all of their permanent teeth.
About 20% of Americans have untreated cavities. You do not want to be like them. You want to keep your teeth and if all else fails, you can have dental implant procedures performed. An estimate 3 million Americans currently have dental implants and they have a 98% success rate in the United States. Over 15 million Americans have crowns and bridges to replace missing and broken teeth. More research here.